Claims and Reporting
- Before lodging a claim you must lodge either a full or interim report on the work completed. Download an example of a full report here: Stoney Creek Hut restoration or Upper Spey Hut report
- For some projects, such as organising materials for hut restorations, it is possible for us to pay suppliers or expenses in advance. In this case contact the manager direct at: firstname.lastname@example.org to organise advance payment.
Claiming expenses and organising to pay suppliers direct
- If your organisation is GST registered, Issue an itemised Tax Invoice to the BCT for approved work and materials. The invoice must include your GST number. You will also need to fill in a Claim Form to go with this invoice
- if you or your organisation is not GST registered then use the BCT Claim Form AND include GST Invoice/Receipts for all purchases.
- The BCT will, and often does, pay suppliers directly for large ticket items such as helicopter travel. Talk to the Grants Manager to arrange this.
- For ease of processing we require invoices and receipts for each claim are delivered in a single pdf file. An easy way to capture invoice/receipts is with an app on your smart phone. We like 'Scannable' for iOS or 'NoteBloc' for Android phones. They quickly and simply crop, square and compile all your invoice/receipts into a single pdf file.